What you cannot miss?
- The longest railway viaduct in Poland from the 19th century, of the length of 500 m. It is impressive, in particular when it is illuminated at night.
- The buildings of the Gmina Office - the former Dominican monastery with a preserved side wing.
- Historical Kutuzow monument - an obelisk erected in the 19th century.
- The square at ul. Kubika with a pond, a 19-century building and an erratic boulder with a carved date 1531.
- The theatre - the former building of the municipal arsenal from the 19th century.