What can we do in Bolesławiec?
- Visit the museum where, apart from valuable ceramics of Bolesławiec, also postcards, documents, dishes and coins are gathered.
- Buy local ceramic ware.
- Travel across cycling trails, such as “Szlak miedzi i kamienia” (“Copper and stone trail”).
- Go for a walk on the teaching path “Foest at ul. Piastów in Bolesławiec” (almost 2 km). Seven educational stops, a neogothic watchtower and a place for rest with a hearth.
- Sports and recreation amateurs can use a stadium, tennis courts, and a roofed swimming-pool with a spa.
- A roofed ice rink, located 150m from our hotel is available from November to March.